Our premium event partner package is ideal for organisations looking to raise their brand profile in front of over 17,000 workplace and facilities management professionals. Aimed at workplace and facilities practitioners at various career stages, IWFM’s flagship conference presents a new and exciting opportunity for organisations to partner with us, as we lead the profession into this exciting new territory that recognises the joint responsibility of workplace, facilities management, IT and human resources to achieve optimal performance between people, technology and work space. This is a prime opportunity for you to work with us to expose your brand at this exciting time, which also includes working alongside us with input into supporting our insight agenda and content.
- Logo and ‘Insight Partner’ listing on home page of IWFM Conference website, along with premium listing on the ‘Partners’ page
- Logo and ‘Insight Partner’ listing on event page of IWFM website attracting 40,000 visitors
- Logo and ‘Insight Partner’ listing on all promotional material related to IWFM Conference 2019 including leading industry magazine Facilitate (formerly FM World) and other industry publications
- Option to be included in blogs and insight content associated with the IWFM Conference 2019
- IWFM Conference ‘Insight Partner’ logo provided to sponsor for use on own marketing material
At the event:
- Premium exhibition space (compromises of a 3m x 3m floor space, with table and 2 chairs, magazine racks and signage with logo branding)
- 6 sponsor tickets to the conference, including breakfast networking session and evening drinks reception (worth £2000 – £2394)
- Internal venue branding, including ‘Insight Partner & logo’. This will include, but is not limited to the following areas: Delegate Lounge, registration desk, stage
- Logo as ‘insight partner’ on printed conference materials used in the sessions
- Logo and Insight partner listing on IWFM Conference slides. Please note speakers are encouraged to use the Conference branded slides, however this is not mandatory.
- Logo on main auditorium screen during Chairman’s address
- Logo on signage during conference breaks, lunch and evening drinks reception
- 5 x Additional evening drinks reception tickets
- Logo and listing as ‘Insight Partner’ in post event Facilitate event coverage