Daniel has been working in Digital Marketing for the past 20 years, with extensive experience working both client side and within the agency environment. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, an award winning author and a lecturer at Imperial College and Cranfield School of Management.
Daniel has helped organisations of all types to use digital marketing effectively, working with a wide range of businesses, from startups through to global clients like the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Oracle, Mercedes, L’Oreal and Warner Bros.
He is the voice of the Digital Marketing Podcast, a worldwide top-ten business podcast in iTunes, CEO of TargetInternet.com and an award winning author for publisher Kogan Page (Mobile Marketing 2013, Digital Branding 2014, Building Digital Culture 2017).
Daniel’s training and consultancy is backed up by many years of real world experience planning and implementing digital campaigns. Daniel prides himself on his practical and hands-on training content, and brings best practice from many years working for a broad range of International clients across the full range of digital marketing techniques.
His career has covered both the technical and business aspects of digital marketing, meaning he is able to bridge the gap between the two and make best use of the tools and technology available.
- 20 years experience in digital marketing
- Award winning author:
- “Mobile Marketing”, “Digital Branding”, “Digital Culture”
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Fellow
- CEO targetinternet.com
- Certified Google Squared trainer
- Lecturer Imperial College & Cranfield School of Management
- Host of the Digital Marketing Podcast
– top 10 iTunes business podcast
- Group chair judge of the CIM Marketing Excellence Awards since 2010
- Keynote Speaker CIM Digital Summit since 2013